- High quality small batch goods inspired by Mt Rainier and our mountains (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Over 80+ mountain fans love their #rainierwatchgear. Read all their reviews here. )
- PNW apparel company, run out of a spare room in my house in Woodinville
- Shipped via upcycled boxes and plastic-free, earth friendly materials
- Donate 5% of every sale to non profits like WNPF.org that help protect our National Parks like MRNP. I've donated over $7,000 since 2020 to causes like wildfire relief efforts, supporting diversity/inclusion in the outdoors and protecting our National Parks
- Prioritize our local economy in production processes (ex: stickers and enamel pins are all made in Tukwila, and shirts are printed in WA or OR).
I'm super excited to partner with Faire for wholesale! Last year I joined and this year I hit Top Seller status! 🎉 Faire is amazing, it seriously makes purchasing, reordering, and browsing suuuuper easy for both you the buyer, and me.
Buying RW Gear for your small business or shop is an awesome way to help us support the parks. RW Gear does best in shops that frequented by people who love the Pacific Northwest, our National Parks, or especially Mount Tahoma/Rainier. You can find other locations that stock some of my merch here.
Let me know if you have any questions at all - I'm basically a one person company trying to help our National Parks! I prioritize long and healthy mutual relationships over minimums or that sort of thing.
Check it out! Thanks!