The Official Rainier Watch Brand Ambassador Program
Our awesome RW Ambassadors are the face of Rainier Watch out in the wild. Check them out below:
Rachel | Tacoma area | @rachelbartle
“I grew up in a small town at the foothills of Mt Rainier where I developed a love for hiking and of the mountain. Worked within the mountaineering community throughout college, where I added a personal summit of Rainier in 2005. “
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: Anywhere within the park and I hope to add another summit of Rainier this summer.
Maddie | Lake Tapps area | @maddie.wilder
“Hey there! I’m Maddie. I hike because it truly is an escape for me. There’s nothing like enjoying the outdoors, especially in the shadow of Rainier!”
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: My favorite hike (although it is near impossible to choose) comes down to Panhandle gap or Third Burroughs!
Brayden | Portland Bible College area | @bevanger_
“I am the PNW stereotype, I do what others dream of but would never attempt. Luckily that involves a lot of rainier watching!”
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: Mt St Helens Monitor Ridge for the sunrise.
Cate | Seattle area | @catetam
“I moved to Seattle from the Midwest four years ago and fell in love with Mt. Rainier. The best days are spent in the mountains catching views of her. “
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: High Rock Lookout
Kaile | Seattle area | @sandifer_kaile
“The mountains hold a special place in my heart, and hiking has truly saved me in so many ways. My favorite mountain to photograph is most definitely rainier!”
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: There are so many! I find myself always going back to High Rock though!
Daniel | Kent area | @danielmacadangdang
“Hey there! I’m Daniel and I love everything about the outdoors. There is something so therapeutic about hiking, traveling, and being amidst something bigger than ourselves – especially when it comes to Mt. Rainier”
Favorite hike or city to view Mt Rainier: Panorama Point/Paradise, WA!
Although we are holding off on new ambassadors for now, you are welcome to shoot us an email so we have your info on file. We may need your help in the future!
Do you love preserving Mount Rainier and have an interest in building the RW community? Want earn money while doing all of the above?
If yes, we are looking for folks like you and need your help. We created the Ambassador program for people who want to enjoy Mount Rainier and spread the RW brand, while earning rewards.
There are many rewards for joining our ambassador program – discounts, exclusive early product releases, early access to beta test fun things like the (future) RW App, and connect with others who love Mount Rainier.
Note: This a small beta launch for our Ambassador program, so requirements may change in the future.
- 10% savings for you on all Rainier Watch apparel items
- A referral code that lets you pass 15% savings to others, earning you a 15% commission on items sold.
- Insider information on exciting future products and community things (like beta testing our app)
- Your content will be featured to the Rainier Watch community getting exposure to our audience of over 30,000 people
- A significant online audience / social media following with high engagement (preferably on Instagram, minimum of 2,000 followers)
- Desire to help grow the Rainier Watch brand and love for Mount Rainier
- Post once a month about Rainier Watch on social media
- Uphold to the values of RW. These values include being respectful towards all humans, support diversity and inclusion especially in the outdoors, and support the environment
- Based in the PNW
To apply, shoot us an email with the following information:
- Why you think you’d be a great fit to help us grow the Rainier Watch brand
- Email address (we will send payments to you via email)
- Instagram handle (or other relevant social media handle)
- City / Location
(Note: For tax reasons, if you accrue more than $600 in a year, that’s awesome! And we will need a W9 from you with your TIN/SSN).