Our second earth friendly shirt! This shirt was produced by Allmade made from recycled plastics like water bottles and organic cottons. Allmade is an amazing company who pays a living wage employing workers in Haiti.
- Unisex shirt
- 25% Recycled Polyester & 25% Black Polyester
- 25% organic, US-grown combed cotton
- 25% Tencel™ Modal
- 0.2 ounce, 30 singles, 1x1 rib knit neck, shoulder to shoulder taping, side seams
- Printed in Bellingham, Wa
- Designed in Seattle, Wa
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
|Size||Chest Size (Inches)|
A portion of every single sale is donated to supporting our National Parks via Washington’s National Parks Fund and other non profits.
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable. Our shipments are shipped with less carbon footprints than Amazon Prime.
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.
Out of Stock
Mountain Triangles Tee
Introducing a timeless take on the RW logo. Simple, clean and elegant. The tee is...
RW Badge Black Chrome Sticker
Custom made in Tukwila, WA by DieCutStickersDotCom 3.0" by 3.0" Polished Black Chrome...
RW Badge Eco Tee
Introducing RW's most earth friendly shirt ever made! This shirt was made from recycled...