PS: Free shipping starts at $50! 📦
Introducing RW's most earth friendly shirt ever made! This shirt was made from recycled plastics like water bottles and produced by workers paid living wages by our friends at AllMade.
- Unisex shirt
- 50% Repreve® polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- 25% organic, US-grown combed cotton
- 25% Tencel™ Modal
- 0.2 ounce, 30 singles, 1x1 rib knit neck, shoulder to shoulder taping, side seams
- Printed in Bellingham, Wa
- Designed in Seattle, Wa
- Saves an average of 145 gallons of water
- Reduces 4 kg of CO2 emissions
- Uses an average of 6 water bottles.
|Size||Chest Size (Inches)|
A portion of every single sale is donated to supporting our National Parks via Washington’s National Parks Fund and other non profits.
Your orders are shipped in earth friendly packaging that's either upcycled or recycled and is recyclable or compostable. Our shipments are shipped with less carbon footprints than Amazon Prime.
We prioritize partnerships with other local PNW small businesses to help our local economy and help support jobs and economics near home.
Mountain Triangles Tee
Introducing a timeless take on the RW logo. Simple, clean and elegant. The tee is...
Vintage Snow Wash Dad Hat
Everybody knows that dad caps are no longer just for dads… This Navy snow wash relaxed...
Summit Club 7 Panel Hat – 2020 Edition
Commemorate a 2020 Mount Rainier climb (or visit) with this limited edition unique 7...